Nonprofit Capacity Building
Nonprofit Training Series
In 2018, SCCF gathered local nonprofit organizations to learn about their challenges and capacity building needs. In order to provide support beyond grant dollars, SCCF decided to begin offering a series of workshops focused on building technical skills and professional development. These workshops address common challenges and provide an opportunity for nonprofit leaders to connect with each other. SCCF also hosts networking events for nonprofits to build collaborative relationships.
Space may be limited for events. Please RSVP with the number of staff and board members at your nonprofit who plan to attend. Each event has an RSVP form, or you may contact JoAnna Ness, our communications director, at email@example.com or call 260-665-6656.
You can receive notifications about upcoming nonprofit workshops in our monthly e-newsletter.
Upcoming Events and Workshops
Check out our upcoming nonprofit trainings and community events. Workshops are open to all Steuben County nonprofit leaders unless otherwise stated. This form is updated periodically as new workshops are scheduled. Your RSVP helps us to plan appropriately. Click the “Register” button to submit your event RSVP.
Previous Nonprofit Workshops
If you would like a copy of the resources from our previous workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 2020: Year-end and Digital Fundraising
- June & July 2020: Grant Proposal Writing Workshop Series
- April 2020: Mental Health & Wellness for Nonprofit Leaders
- February 2020: New Grant Guidelines Presentation
- January 2020: Nonprofit Storytelling
- October 2019: Creating a Comprehensive Fundraising Plan
- August 2019: Strategic Human Resources for Nonprofits