Nonprofit Leadership Development
Nonprofit Training Series
In 2018, SCCF gathered local nonprofit organizations to learn about their challenges and capacity building needs. In order to provide support beyond grant dollars, SCCF decided to begin offering a series of workshops focused on building technical skills and professional development. These workshops address common challenges and provide an opportunity for nonprofit leaders to connect with each other. SCCF also hosts networking events for nonprofits to build collaborative relationships.
Space may be limited for events. Please RSVP with the number of staff and board members at your nonprofit who plan to attend. Each event has an RSVP form, or call 260-665-6656.
You can receive notifications about upcoming nonprofit workshops in our monthly e-newsletter.
Upcoming Events and Workshops
Check out our upcoming nonprofit trainings and community events. Click the List or Grid tabs to see all scheduled trainings. Workshops are open to all Steuben County nonprofit leaders unless otherwise stated. This form is updated periodically as new workshops are scheduled. Your RSVP helps us to plan appropriately. Click the “Register” button to submit your event RSVP.
Previous Nonprofit Workshops
Links to previously recorded workshops are included below where available. If you would like a copy of the resources from our previous workshops, please view recordings on our youtube page:
- November 2022: The How & Why of Strategic Planning
- May 2022: Why to Serve on a Board
- April 2022: Benefits of Nonprofit Networking
- November 2021: Nonprofit Executive Director/CEO Evaluation
- June 2021: Managing Conflict
- April 2021: Nonprofit Board Member Boot Camp
- March 2021: Board Recruitment and Training
- February 2021: Virtual Networking Event
- November 2021: Leadership in Times of Crisis
- September 2020: Year-end and Digital Fundraising
- June & July 2020: Grant Proposal Writing Workshop Series
- April 2020: Mental Health & Wellness for Nonprofit Leaders
- February 2020: New Grant Guidelines Presentation
- January 2020: Nonprofit Storytelling
- October 2019: Creating a Comprehensive Fundraising Plan
- August 2019: Strategic Human Resources for Nonprofits